Swansea will go into lockdown at 6pm Sunday evening and ask everyone to stick to the rules to keep their families and community safe.
There are already a number of Wales-wide measures in place, but the new measures relating to Swansea are:
1. No mixing between households, except for childcare.
2. No outdoor gatherings except with people in your household.
3. No large gatherings while outside pubs and restaurants.
4. Face coverings to be worn in bars/restaurants until sat at a table. Face coverings to be worn in work where social distancing is difficult.
5. No travel in or out of the county area unless for work or other reasonable purposes, eg providing care.
6. Visits to care homes limited to outdoors (to be reviewed weekly).